November 15, 2016
Only 2 days left!
After a strong day of trading on day 1, the final two days of the International Sourcing Expo, Footwear & Leather Show and co located China Clothing Textile & Accessories Expo is set to be packed with activity.
Be sure to register for day two of the seminar series, limited seats remain in most sessions whilst pre-booking has closed for a few. Make sure you don’t miss out.
- Mike Bellamy (China Sourcing Information Center) – “Sourcing in China today: effective and affordable strategies for overcoming challenges old and new”
- Milou Ket (Milou Ket Design, Netherlands) – “Inspiring Visual Merchandising & Retail Experiences – a European perspective”
- Paul Cowell (Archroma Singapore Pte Ltd) – “Textile revolution: look for innovation designed to minimise eco-impact”
- PRE BOOKING CLOSED – Check at the expo for last minute tickets Adam Lloyd (Jeanswest) – “Innovation: driving a fashion business forward”
- Gabriel Waterman (Coldsystem) – “On track for the future: social and environmental awareness within the clothing industry”
- PRE BOOKING CLOSED – Check at the expo for last minute tickets Dr Neale O’Connor (School of Business, Hong Kong Baptist University) – “How to de-risk selecting your production partner in China”