November 14, 2016
The International Sourcing Expo starts tomorrow!
Doors will be opening tomorrow at 10am at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Over 600 companies will showcase their apparel, textile, accessory and footwear manufacturing capabilities from 10am at the combined International Sourcing Expo, Footwear & Leather Show and co located China Clothing Textile & Accessories Expo.
In addition to the 14+ countries you’ll meet on the show floor, don’t forget to book your seat in the International Seminar Series. Some sessions are already fully booked, with others filling fast.
Tomorrow’s program will feature:
- Milou Ket (Milou Ket Design, Netherlands) – “Global insight: women’s fashion trends for 2017/2018”
- Tony Bannister (Scout) – “Autumn Winter 17/18 – Rhythm of Life”
- FILLING FAST David Giles-Kaye (Council of Textile & Fashion) – “The Council of Textile & Fashion: industry innovation and internalisation”
- PRE BOOKING CLOSED – Check at the expo for last minute tickets Mr Huabo Yu (China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Textile & Apparel, China) – “How to benefit from the China-Australia Free Trade agreement”
- Shri Rajesh Kumar Sahu (Handloom Export Promotion Council, India) – “Sourcing high quality, eco-friendly Indian hand wovens”
Don’t miss out on the ones you want to attend. Click here to book!
See you at the show – Australia’s most comprehensive sourcing event of it’s kind.