This presentation discusses how to practically seek value-for-money when sourcing apparel, accessories, textiles, footwear and leather; irrespective of country of origin. It will provide practical strategies that every designer and company – large or small – can put to use immediately.
Using fashion apparel examples and the key points discussed are:
- What’s so special about apparel, accessories and textiles?
- Global supply chains – how they make it more compelling to seek VFM
- Getting requirements right for everyone – consumer, your customer, you the customer, your supplier, legal, environmental
- Getting verification right through production trials, testing and inspection, consumer trials
- How products can be safeguarded against erosion of value
- Putting it all together into an action plan
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.