- With a strong import propensity, stable economy and increasing population and affluence, Australia represents an ideal export destination.
- Australia has in place ten free trade agreements with countries including? China, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, USA, Chile, ASEAN, Malaysia?and?Japan. Negotiations are currently underway with India and?Indonesia.
- Meet the trade buyers representing retailers from national chains through to independent stores, distributors, agents, manufacturers, importers and designers across Australia and New Zealand.
- This established business event enjoys an impressive following of industry leaders and qualified trade buyers from across Australia and New Zealand.
- Australia’s off shore manufacturing and importing is increasing year on year. So too?is the diversity of the supplier and countries. The timing has never been better to export to and partner with Australian business.
Apply to Exhibit
Please complete the registration form below for the 2018 Show. Once submitted our sales team will respond to you with further information and advise you on the application procedure.